Chatfield Elementary School

Student Registration

When you come in to register please bring the following:

  • Birth Certificate (for Kinders & new to D51 students)
  • Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residency - such as an Xcel or Ute Water statement
These items are required before we can assign your student to a teacher.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.